21st March 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to take an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Petroleum Engineering in UPES?

Sir,
I have got 92% in 12th PCM and 89.8% overall in class 12th. If I get admission in Petroleum Engineering at UPES, then I have to arrange money by applying a Student Loan which would be around Rs. 12 Lacs. I want to ask is it advisable to take such a big risk and hope for immediate placement from there? Thanks in advance. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  11. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  13. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  17. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  18. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
20th May 2016, 08:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to take an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Petroleum Engineering in UPES?

Yes, you can take Education loan of Rs.12 lacs to study Petroleum Engineering course in UPES after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. If you have sufficient money to pursue Petroleum Engineering course in UPES, I advise you not to apply for an Education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?