22nd March 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam?

What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam? How can I prepare myself to clear the exam? Can you please provide me all the materials which would help me to prepare for the exam? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi?
  2. Eligibility Criteria of CDAC entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility to apply in NIMCET for BCA candidate? Is there any percentage criteria?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  5. Syllabus for BCA entrance exam?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria fro CDAC? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  8. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the criteria to appear for BCA? Best colleges for the same? Is there any entrance exam for BCA?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  13. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam after completing BCA from IGNOU? Eligibility for SBI PO Exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria for sitting in Block Development Officer exam?
  15. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for TET exam? Can i apply for this exam? What is the syllabus for TET exam?
  17. When the application form of BCA entrance exam distributed by Delhi University? Eligibility criteria of entrance exam for 12th PCM student?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
23rd March 2016, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam? How can I prepare myself to clear the exam? Can you please provide me all the materials which would help me to prepare for the exam? Awaiting for the response.
BCA stands for the Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be below 17 years.

I have attached the syllabus for BCA course so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCA_New_Syllabus.pdf(182.1 KB, 94 views)
23rd March 2016, 09:56 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam?

BCA is the Bachelor of computer application course of study and this is done after the completion of the 12 th class of study and this course is actually done for a total of 3 years course of study.

There are many entrance examinations which are available for the entry in to the BCA course and you can take up these examination according to the university wise and examinations and also there are different state wise examinations are also present for the BCA entrance.

Minimum Eligibility for BCA entrance examination-
  • Should have completed 12th with a minimum of 50% of marks at least

BCA entrance examination syllabus:
  • English Language
  • Numerical ability
  • Logical thinking
  • General knowledge

There are different entrance examinations which are available for BCA such as
  • NIMCET
  • IIT Pune
  • IGNOU
  • BCA CET
  • Maharasthra CET
  • BCA college entrance examination
  • GITAM BCA CET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?