23rd April 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria fro CDAC? What is the date of the entrance exam?

what is the eligibility for C-DAC
i have passed 12th class with 48% and
i m in my finall year BE
can i apply?
when are the dates for entrance exam and can u give me the syllabus copies
pls early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  3. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  4. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  5. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  6. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility criteria for CDAC entracne exam?
  8. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of CDAC exam? Passing percentage required for CDAC courses?
  11. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  12. Examination date, course structure and good institutes for CDAC course?
  13. Date of sale of form of CDAC entrance exam for Java Programming or .NET?
  14. Eligibility Criteria of CDAC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exams by own and scope of the course?
  16. Information about CDAC 2016 entrance exam? Syllabus and Fees of CDAC? -- [New]
  17. What is the next date of CDAC entrance exam?
  18. When is the next entrance exam for CDAC?
23rd June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria fro CDAC? What is the date of the entrance exam?

hello sir. i am a final year student of bsc in computer science. am i eligible for entrance exam of cdac courses?
1st September 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria fro CDAC? What is the date of the entrance exam?

hiiiiiiiii i m taufeeq student of B.C.A.in final year sir i wanna do course-dac would you give me the detl info about c-dac and suugts for c-dac
2nd November 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i comlete my b.c.a. May i apply in c dec entrance exam.
25th December 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i am do diploma in it last year i can join cdac
24th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i have backlogs in my b.tech.so can i apply for cdac
14th December 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I m M.Sc. biotech: I m eligible for cdac or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?