1st June 2011, 09:44 PM
A.jyothi

Is there any subject like Maths of Engineering? Any government jobs for ECE stream with B.Tech?

Hi! I want to whether there is any subject like maths of engineering in any me the government jobs related to electronics and communication engineering stream with b.tech qualification? If there any such kind of exams pls let me know.

7th August 2011, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Is there any subject like Maths of Engineering? Any government jobs for ECE stream with B.Tech?

engineer ing meansa math.there are maximum subject related with math.in ece strean you study math upto in 6th semistar.
there are huge demand of etc student in goverment jobs.
thanks
7th August 2011, 05:57 PM
prashant46pushap

Default Re: Is there any subject like Maths of Engineering? Any government jobs for ECE stream with B.Tech?

after b.tec for goverment jobs you appalled for indian engg service.
7th August 2011, 07:03 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is there any subject like Maths of Engineering? Any government jobs for ECE stream with B.Tech?

Maths of engineering if you want to specialization you can do after b.tech as a specialization via M.S...

But remember one thing in Engineering mostly subjects depends on Maths subject..
You must be having it in first year as separate and it is basic of all other subjects...

there are lots of other opportunity for government jobs
  • BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
  • ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
  • DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  • ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  • AAI(Airport authority of India)
  • SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  • RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  • UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
7th August 2011, 07:53 PM
Harshita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.jyothi View Post
Hi! I want to whether there is any subject like maths of engineering in any me the government jobs related to electronics and communication engineering stream with b.tech qualification? If there any such kind of exams pls let me know.
hello jyoti
Yes Mathematics is an essential subject in Electronics . It stick with u till 3 year.
Every engineering has mathematics in first year. Some has continued in 2nd and 3rd year electronics is one of them.

Jobs ,there are more govt job opportunities for Electronics students like in

NHPC
ONGC
BHEL
SAIL
ECIL
7th August 2011, 09:00 PM
rana2011
Banned

Engineering is fully related with math.there are maximum subject related with math.in ece strean and you have to study math upto in 6th semistar.

List of Government jobs:-

**BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited).
**ISRO(Indian space research organisation).
**DRDO(Defense research and development organisation).
**ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited).
**AAI(Airport authority of India).
**SAIL(Steel authority of india).
**RRB(Railway recruitment board).
**UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

Thanks!
7th August 2011, 09:03 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes,you have the math as the subject of engineering.

there is lot of job for ECE students like:-

BSNL
ISRO
DRDO
SAIL
HAL
Railway
UPSC

all are reputed department.............
7th August 2011, 09:26 PM
saurav9889

i think it basically means engg. mathematics like vector calculus,differential equations etc. friend there are many govt. psu's in which u can apply being ece grad. like ntpc,bel,sail,ecil,bhel,drdo,cil,tcil,bsnl etc.moreover u can also apply for ies exam.
7th August 2011, 09:44 PM
sachin200792

There are some courses related to maths in engineering which many engineering colleges offer to its students. Some of the courses are:

1. B.Tech. in Engineering Mathematics.

2. Integrated M.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing.

3. Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics and Computing.

4. Integrated M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics.

There are many branches under mathematics department in which people do specialization like Ph.D. in Computer Algorithms, Numerical Analysis, etc.

There are a lots of opportunities for government jobs for ECE graduates like BSNL, DRDO AAI, etc.

There are also many opportunities in ISRO. ISRO conducts an exam for the recruitment of the ECE graduates for the post of engineers and scientists. ISRO also conducts an exam for M.Tech. programs.

There is also another option for UPSC. You can also opt to become an IAS or IES, as ECE is a core branch so you are eligible to give IES exam.
12th August 2011, 08:08 AM
Harshita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.jyothi View Post
In any job entrance exam whether it id for IT/CSE/ECE/EEE their is aways
an aptitude test .
This aptitude test composed of:

- Numerical Ability : mathematics of 8 to 12 standard.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Ability
- Non-Verbal Reasoning (English)

Engineering mathematics are not in any entrance exam.
Only higher secondary mathematics is there for nay B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?