26th September 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?

sir,
i am completed my BE degree in ECE(2014). May i know how to apply for NET exam.
when will it conduct.....and then how to i get a job in government polytechnic college in tamilnadu......
what are the government jobs for BE(ECE) student. i want to know about what are government aided sectors jobs for BE(ECE) students. please give the detail information and NET exam date and other government exam date(2014)

Thanks.....

2nd October 2014, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?

Engineering related jobs are those jobs which will have some work which requires your technical knowledge that you acquired during your Engineering course. For Example, if you have done B.Tech in Computer Science and you got job as a Software Engineer, then this jobs is Engineering related job. If you do job as a Clerk in a bank after completing Engineering, then it is a non-engineering related job.

B.Tech graduates from AICTE approved colleges are eligible for CSIR NET. You must have 60% marks in your Engineering Graduation, then only you will become eligible for CSIR NET. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

If you are aiming government jobs as a Engineer, then you must aim to clear GATE. Most of the PSUs like GAIL, BHEL, SAIL, BPCL, Coal India Ltd etc requires GATE score. Hence, if you want government jobs in Engineering sector, then GATE is the best option for you.

For more information about CSIR NET visit http://csirhrdg.res.in/notification_main_dec2014new.pdf

For more information on GATE visit http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/docs/ib.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?