25th March 2016, 10:43 PM
santoshsarma

Am I eligible to get admission in foreign countries for doing higher studies after completion of graduation course with 55% marks?

I scored 55% in my graduation with science. can i get admission in foreign countries for higher studies??? if yes then what are the processes?? What is the minimum criteria which is followed for applying? Can you please provide me the answer?

3rd April 2017, 03:22 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in foreign countries for doing higher studies after completion of graduation course with 55% marks?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get get admission in foreign countries for doing higher studies after completion of graduation course with 55% marks. Different university have different eligibility criteria. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in foreign university.
5th April 2017, 02:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in foreign countries for doing higher studies after completion of graduation course with 55% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santoshsarma View Post
I scored 55% in my graduation with science. can i get admission in foreign countries for higher studies??? if yes then what are the processes?? What is the minimum criteria which is followed for applying? Can you please provide me the answer?
Yes, you are eligible for admission in foreign countries.

You can do MS course because you have completed graduation degree.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam. This exams doesn't require any percentage marks.
10th June 2019, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Is Bharatiyon university certificate valid to study MBA in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?