30th March 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What should I study to get good return if working in Aricent with a pay of Rs. 6 Lacs per annum?

Hi,
I did my B.Sc in Physics from Delhi University with 83.3% marks. Then I did my M.Sc(Informatics) with 7.93 CGPA from Delhi University and got placed in Aricent. I have working here for the past 2.5 years and have a decent package of Rs. 6 Lacs Per Annum. Now, I am looking for a good jump, what options do I have apart from pursuing an MBA? I am really confused. I am ready to study but the returns should be good.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join Wipro Technologies with package of Rs. 3.96 Lacs per annum if working in TCS with Rs. 3.16 Lacs per annum?
  2. If I would pay 16 Lakhs to study Hotel Management in IHM A, how much I get in return in terms of salary?
  3. What would be the package after doing B.A in economics?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  5. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  6. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  7. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  8. Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?
  10. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  11. What are the jobs and how much is the salary after completing B.Pharma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
  13. Salary package in Tech Mahindra for freshers?
  14. Can I get government job at an age of 34 years and working in private food company?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics and what is the salary package?
  16. Job profile and salary of a Sales Officer in ICICI Bank?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  18. In which company should I join between TCS and Aricent if selected in both?
9th April 2016, 07:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to get good return if working in Aricent with a pay of Rs. 6 Lacs per annum?

You can switch to another company to get a good hike. Usually there is 25-40% hike in salary on switching companies. Hence switching is the best option. You can also increase the value of your portfolio and earn better by getting trained in various on-demand IT skills. Digital world has a huge impact in IT world, hence having certifications in digital technologies will help your earn better. You can do certifications in Hot skills of IT industry like Informatica, Pega, Big Data - Hadoop, SAP- HANA, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?