2nd April 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?

I recently wrote my PUC exams in commerce stream with statistics,accounts,business and economics as my subjects.I'm waiting for the results.I want to take up interior design management as my ug course in Mount Carmel college Bangalore.there is a entrance test and I don't know what they will give and what I should study for the entrance exam.please can anyone tell me how the paper is going to be and what I should study it would help me a lot.thank you.

11th December 2017, 07:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?

No, there is no entrance test for admission in the course. The college offer admission after qualifying in the merit list.

The merit list will be prepared after entrance examination and interview.

The college offer various undergraduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?