8th July 2011, 03:28 PM
undertaker-kane

Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?

i m a student of bca 4th sem. i m completed my hs(11th & 12th) in science stream. but now i want to study hs(11th & 12th) in commerce stream and take another grade or division. is it possible to study in commerce stream now? and is it hamper my bca?

Related Questions:
9th August 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?

i have passed 1oth FROM CBSE now bcog of some circumstances i can't study regular so i want to continue my 11th standard with commerce stream
17th November 2011, 02:18 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?

Hi.

I must tell you that 12th boards is a once in a life time opportunity. Nobody is allowed to study two different streams in it, or take two attempts until you fail. Atleast I haven't heard anybody having science and commerce streams together.

You are doing BCA, after studying science in your 10+2, which is good enough. After this you may pursue your MCA ie. Masters in Computer Application from any good recognized university and then apply for lecturer positions in various schools and colleges.

You can also go for further education by pursuing the MBA - Masters in Business Administration, which will boost your academic career and pave path to a higher post for you.

If you still want to make a career in Commerce stream, I should tell you another fact that Science students can study any stream they want. They do not have any restrictions as such. You can go for B.Com, BBA, BBM, CA, etc. You are not required to study your 11th and 12th all over again.

So you just have to put in a bit more effort to make your future in commerce stream. Its not compulsory for you to pass HS in commerce side again.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
16th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?

IS it possible for me 2 have commerce with computer science and develop further
12th January 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for 12th in vocational after completing 11th in commerce
13th January 2013, 08:36 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi friend...........

YA its possible but it should be some how difficult practically..........

ALL THE BEST...................
15th June 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i do architecture by taking commerce in 11th and12th
13th August 2014, 09:25 PM
neha845

Smile Re: Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do architecture by taking commerce in 11th and12th
yes u can, u can appear in NATA exam which is an entrance exam for architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?