12th April 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th?

Dear Friends,
I want to change my Board from CBSE to Bihar Board in 11th. But I am giving school base exam in class 10th. Can I change Board after 10th? Please reply as soon as possible.

13th April 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th?

Yes, definitely you can migrate from Bihar Board to CBSE Board for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard. To get admission in 11th standard in Bihar Board, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate from CBSE school and you need to submit it in Bihar Board school along with Marks Sheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc.,. After successful completion of admission process, you will be offered admission in 11th standard in Bihar Board school.
14th April 2016, 12:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your school board after completion of your 10th standard. For changing the school board you have to apply for a migration certificate in your current school. For getting admission in your new school you have to submit a migration certificate, mark sheet of 10th class, proof of 'date of birth' and residential proof. After completing the admission formalities you can start your classes in your new school.
14th April 2016, 11:48 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, no doubt you are eligible to change your board in 11th std.

Candidates passed 10th from school based are eligible to get admission in any other board.

You only need to submit some of certificates to another board to get admission such as migration, transfer certificate, marksheet etc..
14th April 2016, 12:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you can change your board after passing 10th class. Now admission procedure vary from school to school each school have their different admissions procedure but as per my knowledge it's not a good idea. CBSE schools are much better than any state board schools in all manners.
Documents you need while moving from CBSE to state board school
1. Migration Certificate
2. Character Certificate
3. Last year Result
4. School Leaving Certificate
Now just visit the desired and know their admission procedure, Prepare accordingly.
14th April 2016, 12:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your board from CBSE to Bihar board.

You have to qualify in the admission test and submit the following documents to get the admission. The required essential documents are :-

Migration certificate.
Transfer Certificate.
Identity proof.
Photographs.

Candidates passed 10th from internal (school) board are eligible to change the board.
14th April 2016, 08:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in Bihar Board in class 11 after completion of your 10th boards from CBSE.

There is no such problem in it. You just need to collect all your school documents from the previous school and can apply in the prospective Bihar Board school as and when the admission process starts.
14th April 2016, 10:34 PM
barunk198

Yes you have to ooportunity to migrate from Bihar board from CBSE after passing your 10th class.It must be required some documents related with CBSE such as
1. Transfer Certificate from CBSE .
2. Mark sheet from CBSE 10th Class.
3.Age approving certificates.
Thenafter you can migrate in 11th class in Bihar Board School from CBSE .
15th April 2016, 12:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to change my Board from CBSE to Bihar Board in 11th. But I am giving school base exam in class 10th. Can I change Board after 10th? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you can migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after 10th standard. The aspirant has to get the application form from the Bihar Board School, fill up the same and submit with the required documents. You have to submit the mark sheet, migration certificate, transfer certificate and conduct certificate along with the application form. They will provide you the seat as per the availability and merit. It is the usual process many students will do after 10th standard.
16th April 2016, 12:45 AM
Quantum reply

Yes of course you can change your board after passing class 10th. For this you need to visit the school in which you want to get admission. You need to submit the Xerox copy of your 10th mark sheet and along with it you need to submit transfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate.
10th November 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I don't have migration certificate how can I do registration in Bihar board sir I had applied it to cbse board they told that may take couple of weeks to deliver so please tell me the procedure
18th May 2017, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Is migration certificate required for all students after class 10 ? How can a school get migration certificates forms ?
11th July 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I lost my class 10 migration certificate ,now I need migration certificate for registration of class 12th in Bihar board, is diggy locker migration certificate is acceptable for class 12th registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?