15th March 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?

Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be int the same board? I just wanted to understand which would be better to do and then follow that. So, please answer my query soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  2. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  3. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  4. Is there commerce hardware course after completion of 10th board exam in Raipur?
  5. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  6. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  7. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  9. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  10. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  11. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  14. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  15. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  16. Being 13 years old can I appear in Maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)?
  17. Should I transfer to ISC Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  18. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
16th March 2015, 02:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?

You should make a decision depending the board, in which you have completed your 10th standard. If you have completed your 10th standard under CBSE board, then it is better to continue in the same board, because, nowadays most of the students prefer to choose CBSE board, because of its good curriculum and we can see that the toppers of JEE main and advanced exams are also from CBSE board.
If you have completed your 10th standard from any state board, then it is better to change to CBSE board, to pursue your 11th standard.
16th March 2015, 03:27 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?

It depends upon you that if you find any difficulty in studies and if you can't understand the pattern of that board than you can change your board. But if you are not facing any kind of difficulty than it's better that you stick on same board as you have appeared and you have understood the pattern of the board, so if you change the board than studying new new board take some time as well as your syllabus and exam pattern also changes so it's better that you stick to the same board.
16th March 2015, 06:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

* It's your own interest that if you wish to change the board or not. But, it is advisable not to change the board because, after 10th when you enter into class 11 and 12th the syllabus and concepts will match. so, if you were in the same board of education then there is no change of teaching methods and syllabus. If you change the board after 10th then may be pros and cons depending on that board of education.

* But if you wish to change the board then go for CBSE as it is national wide syllabus and all the entrance exam patterns will depend on CBSE syllabus.
17th March 2015, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It is all up to you, like if you feel like you are very much comfortable in the board in which you are studying then most probably you should remain in the same board or else if you wish you can change the board according to your will.

However, there are some pros and cons of it.

If you remain in the same board, the biggest advantage will be that you are well aware of the examination pattern and the syllabus and education level of it, and therefore it will be quite easier for you to cope up with further studies in it. However, if you are not quite sure about it then remaining in the same board can prove to be a wrong decision for you.

However, if you opt to change the board after the completion of your 10th standard just because of studying in a new board, it might result in a negative way as coping up with the new syllabus is not as easy as it looks and therefore you will have to work very hard in order to get through it. But, it can even prove to be a boon for you if you are inclined towards it and are not much comfortable in the current board, in such case this decision of yours can be helpful.
19th March 2015, 03:30 PM
Ronie0309

It depends on you.
The only thing different in different boards is the way of studying,paper pattern and correction system.

The syllabus will more or less be the same.

State board demands that you mug up the text book and right the exact answer.
CBSE demands that you understand the concept and write it in your own words.But here the correction is lineant.
ICSE sets tough papers and you do not have to mug up all the things but the correction of the paper is tough.
21st March 2015, 09:22 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Changing the school board is not good option , if you complete 10 from CBSE board then I suggests you don't change the board
CBSE is a center board and most reputed board in India
*** If you are from sate board then you must change your school board to CBSE
When you go for private jobs then CBSE board is more demanding then state board
Thank you
30th March 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

you must not change the baoard because 11th and 12th class are equally important by the enterance point of view. after changing the boards you may not be able to understand the new system and may see a drop in your percentage. i recommend you to go with <a href="www.boardresults.co.in">CBSE boards</a> because this is accepted nationwide.
11th May 2015, 01:47 PM
Kaushik V Patel

Cool Change the board.

I want to say that if your child is not able to give you the required results then you should go for the other board.If one thing is not work we have to try another which will give you the better remark.
17th April 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

My son is finding Cbse syllabus tough and stressful he wants to change to IGSE system do you advise?
30th May 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in cbse syllabus in 10th standard.When I am going to 11th standard should I continue in Kerala board or cbse board for better marks and better future????
30th May 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10 the standard in cbse syllabus .

When I go to 11th standard ,should I continue in Kerala board or in cbse board for better marks and better career???
5th July 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my 10th in 2018 and there is mistake in my father's name in my marksheet how i can correct my father's name in my marksheet i most humble request to you sir please correct my father's name
Email [email protected]
Contact number 7485046106
17th May 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

My kid studied Xth in Gujarat Board and wishes to take admission in school affiliated to CBSE Board. Is it advisable ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?