18th April 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?

I am doing B.sc(microbiology) from a private college and this is my last year. Now I am confuse , what should I do after my graduation. I should go for M.sc(microbiology), or I should go for a government job. So, I want to ask that is there any government job which is biology based and in which maths is not necessary. My eye sight is also weak.
If I do M.sc(microbiology) then how much salary I will get in a private sector after my post graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various biology based government jobs?
  2. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  3. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  4. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the guidelines to follow for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc. Microbiology?
  9. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  10. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  14. Eligibility for Government jobs after M.Sc in Microbiology? job vacancies in Tamilnadu?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for jobs in Government bank?
  16. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  17. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  18. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
26th April 2016, 10:19 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?

With M.sc in microbiology there are many government jobs. So , it is better to complete M.sc in microbiology and then apply for Government jobs .

The following are some of the Government jobs which you can apply after completion of M.sc .

~ You can apply for the post of JRF Microbiology in University of Pune.
The job location will be in Pune.

~ You can apply for the post of Technical Assistant in Annamalai university .
The job location will be in chennai.

~ You can apply for the post of Project Assistant Microbiology in Bharathidasan University .
The job location will be in Thiruchirapalli.

~ You can apply for the post of JRF Microbiology in IIT Kharagpur.
The job location will be in kharagpur.

~ You can apply for the post of JRF Microbiology in IVRI.
The job location will be in Nainital.

~ You can apply for the post of JRF Microbiology in National institute of Animal Nutrition and physiology.
The job location will be in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?