18th April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure we need to follow to get a government job in Mumbai if I am physically handicapped?

I am Physically handicap with hearing impartial passed HSC and computer operator and programming assistant course in ITI. wants a govt. job in mumbai? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for physically challenged candidates to get government job with 58% marks in graduation?
  2. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  5. Can I get a Government job if I have completed MS but physically challenged?
  6. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  8. What would be the best government jobs for physically handicap zoologist?
  9. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  10. Best government jobs for physically challenged zoologist candidate?
  11. What are the best government jobs available for physically handicap Zoologist?
  12. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?
  13. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
  14. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  15. Job Opportunities for me being a Physically Handicapped candidate of MBA Finance?
  16. Can I get admission in Government Colleges with a rank of 529000 being a candidate of Physically Handicapped?
  17. Reservation for wards of physically handicapped persons
  18. how to register Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped for getting railway job ? -- [Most Discussed]
20th April 2016, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure we need to follow to get a government job in Mumbai if I am physically handicapped?

Being a physically handicapped candidate you will get many benefits like reservation and age relaxation for government jobs. You can apply for various government jobs according to your qualification.
Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and skill test or interview according to the kind of job you are applying for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?