20th April 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?

Hello Everyone,
Please give me the chance to know about the fee expenses of PhD Degree in Mathematics in Manav Bharati University? And tell me the admission procedure also. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Electrical Diploma course in Manav Bharati University?
  2. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Library Science in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in any private college being a ECE Diploma Holder of Manav Bharati University?
  5. Can I study MBA in Abroad if failed in 12th and completed B.Com from Manav Bharati University?
  6. What is the value of Manav Bharati university in terms of government jobs prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBA in Xavier University?
  8. Am I eligible to study MBA in Abroad being a B.Com graduate from Manav Bharati University but failed in 12th?
  9. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  10. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  12. Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?
  13. Is Ph.D from Manav Bharati University valid?
  14. Is Manav Bharati University, Himachal Pradesh approved by AICTE for B.Tech(IT) course?
  15. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  16. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  17. Admission procedure to study Private M.A. in Punjab University for a graduate of Manav Bharti University?
  18. Am I eligible to study M.Com in Delhi University with 62.45% in B.Com of Manav Bharati University?
22nd April 2016, 11:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?

Admission Procedure:-

To pursue Ph.D degree course in Manav Bharati Univwersity, candidates must have to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which they can get admission under Ph.D degree course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.

Fees required:-

The fee expenses to pursue Ph.D course in Manav Bharati Univerity is Rs. 33250
23rd April 2016, 12:35 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Please give me the chance to know about the fee expenses of PhD Degree in Mathematics in Manav Bharati University? And tell me the admission procedure also. Waiting for your reply!
Sorry, the PhD in Mathematics course is not offered by Manav Bharti University. The aspirant can check the details in the link given Official website. You can study, the PhD in Mathematics in some other universities in India.

- The eligibility to study the course is a pass in a Post Graduate degree course with 55% marks from a recognized university.
- The candidate has to appear for the entrance examination and interview conducted by the respective university in order to get admission.

The course is available in many universities in India such as,

- Christ College, Bangalore
Official website - Click Here

-Reva Institute of Technology and Management
Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?