18th May 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?

Dear Sir,
My son is now doing M.Sc in Biotechnology in India and he wishes to pursue PhD in the same field either in German University or UK University. Kindly guide me on the following-

1. Admission Procedure.
2. Fee Structure.
3. Scholarship Details.

Many thanks and regards
V.Hariharan Iyer

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in any university of Australia for PhD aspirant from Iran?
  6. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  7. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. Procedure and specialization to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  10. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  11. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  12. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?
  15. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  16. Scholarships which cover whole expenses of B.Tech by Andhra Pradesh Government through EAMCET?
  17. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  18. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
16th June 2015, 12:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?

Your son must first appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
If he is able to crack both the Examination then he will be given a list from where he must choose the University name and the course he wants to avail.
The Universities provided are on the basis of the GRE and TOEFL Score that is obtained.
The Fee Structure varies from University to University but with a good score and good academic track record Scholarships are provided to the Students.
So he must prepare himself to face a Personal Interview where he must impress the Interviewer to get the Full Scholarship from the University to pursue his PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?