20th April 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to get an Education Loan to study 1 year Diploma in Hospitality Management course in Abroad?

Hello Everyone,
My son has completed passed 12th and presently he is studying in BBA 1st year. He want to go Abroad for study in Hospitality Management for one year Diploma. For this can he get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course? -- [New]
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  4. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management?
  7. What are the courses available to study in abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  8. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  9. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  12. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  13. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  16. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  17. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
27th April 2016, 08:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get an Education Loan to study 1 year Diploma in Hospitality Management course in Abroad?

Yes, your son can definitely get education loan in order to pursue one year diploma course in abroad. However, the admission should be in a recognised institute and there should be good exposure or placement opportunity after completion of the course and you both need to comply with the terms and conditions and act as per instructions from bank to get the loan sanctioned. Since the course is of one year so the amount is expected not to be high and hence loan can be sanctioned easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?