22nd April 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?

I am a native of Tamilnadu but I studied in Karnataka can I join engineering college in tamilnadu without entrance exam how will they calculate the cutoff marks because here total marks is for 600 ,100 per subject

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  2. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  3. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  4. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  5. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  6. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  7. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?
  8. Cutoff marks required for BC community in engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?
  10. Cutoff marks required in Tamil Nadu Nursing Diploma entrance exam to get admission?
  11. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  12. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best engineering colleges list for EEE, CSE course in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff marks required?
  14. Cutoff marks required for admission in government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  17. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering for admission in top 10 colleges of Tamilnadu?
  18. Advantage and scope of BBA? Cut off required for admission in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
13th May 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?

what is the cut off mark to join genetic engineering in Tamil nadu engineering colleges
14th May 2016, 06:49 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?

There are many colleges in India for Engineering Course.Some of the best colleges those provide best and quality education in Tamilnadu are as follows:

1. Tamilnadu College Of Engineering

2. REC Engineering College

3. Jaya Engineering College

4. Bhajarang Engineering College

5. Mohamed Sathak Engineering College

6. Sriram Engineering College

7. Excel College of Engineering and Technology

8. Mohamed Sathak Engineering College

9. Oxford Engineering College

10. Idhaya Engineering College
30th April 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks to enter into a genetic engineering college in Tamil nadu
1st September 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

My cutoff mark is 180,Is there any chances of getting admission in aeronautical engineering college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?