23rd April 2016, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?

I am the stdnt of class 12 of hotel management and after i pass my 12 i am planning to join best. hotel training and visa apply center for abroad to earn money so for this what should be dine,? Can someone please provide me the details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  2. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  3. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  4. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?
  7. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  8. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Abroad for Hotel Management student?
  10. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the procedure and steps to be followed to enter into hotel management career after completion of intermediate studies?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  15. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  16. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  17. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
5th October 2016, 06:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the stdnt of class 12 of hotel management and after i pass my 12 i am planning to join best. hotel training and visa apply center for abroad to earn money so for this what should be dine,? Can someone please provide me the details soon?

The hotel management diploma, certificate and graduation courses are available in many abroad countries. To study the course in any abroad countries, one has to clear the English proficiency test either TOEFL or IELTS. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the course. The institutions may conduct an entrance test and interview for the admission. The courses are available in countries like Singapore, Malaysia, UK, USA etc. One can also contact the educational consultancies for more details regarding admission to the top institutions with affordable cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?