27th June 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?

Hello respected sir/madam,
I have passed my 10th exam just now with 76.20%. Am I capable of doing Hotel management? And where are the hotel management colleges in Maharashtra? Also I a want specially in solapur or latur district can you help me? please reply as soon as possible....

Your Faithfully
Aakash

Related Questions:
27th June 2015, 09:29 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?

It is not possible to do Hotel management after 10th.Since if you have interest on doing Hotel Management then you should complete at least 12th. So as per this rule you must complete 12th at least.

Eligibility for Hotel Management after 10th is not possible and you should have " 12th " with Maths, Physics and Chemistry. But you can do " Diploma in Food Production " rather than in Hotel Management.

Colleges offers Hotel Management after 12th are very few so you can select the College from the below list.

List of colleges offers Hotel Management after 12th in Solapur, Maharatsra :

>> Kohinoor International Management Studies

>> Global Institute of Management Science

>> Indian Institute of Hospitality and Management

>> College of Hotel and Tourism Management Studies , Navi Mumbai

>> DINA Institute of Hotel Management

>> Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Hotel Management

>> Appejay Institute of Hospitality .
27th July 2015, 05:54 PM
Mshanth

Default Re: Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello respected sir/madam,
I have passed my 10th exam just now with 76.20%. Am I capable of doing Hotel management? And where are the hotel management colleges in Maharashtra? Also I a want specially in solapur or latur district can you help me? please reply as soon as possible....

Your Faithfully
Aakash
Hi friend,
You are eligible to do hotel management. You can do diploma in hotel management if you have passed 10th class with minimum 40% aggregate. There are no hotel management colleges in solapur or latur.
13th June 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam I have passed 10th class just now with 80.80% and want to do hm. But i don't know where are the hotel management colleges in maharashtra_ashutosh more;Angar Tal.mohol Dist solapur
29th April 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I have passed 10th class 60% and want to do hotel management so can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?