23rd April 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine engineering in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Sir/Mam,

I have just clear 12th just this year and I want admission in Marin engineering in abroad so what education is require for me?and which examinations are require? I am really looking for doing the marine course abroad. So, can you please help me with the details to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  2. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  8. What is the procedure to do course regarding dance or designing in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  10. How can I apply for any Marine engineering course having 80% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  12. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Admission procedure of Marine Engineering after class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
25th April 2016, 05:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine engineering in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

To get admission in Marine Engineering in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad Universities. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By submitting your score reports, you can apply for admission to Marine Engineering course in Abroad Universities.
25th April 2016, 11:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine engineering in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to get admission in Marine Engineering in abroad after completion of 12th :-

- Appear in the entrance exams based on which the admission is done. The entrance exams whose scores are widely accepted are SAT and IELTS.
- Aim to score high in these entrance exams.
- Then apply in the foreign colleges as per your entrance exams scores. Usually you can apply in 5-6 colleges. For application in more number of colleges, extra money needs to be paid.
- Make a good resume and statement of purpose while application.
- Then there will be an interview round.
- If finally shortlisted, you need to complete all specified formalities, confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?