23rd April 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission to 12th directly in a different school?

My ward pass in class 11 other school but due to some circumstances we change our residence other mohalla in the same city. so we can admit our ward in class 12 in other school which is nearby my new residence .Who can provide me the details?

24th April 2016, 12:04 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission to 12th directly in a different school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My ward pass in class 11 other school but due to some circumstances we change our residence other mohalla in the same city. so we can admit our ward in class 12 in other school which is nearby my new residence .Who can provide me the details?
Changing school after completing 11th is not a big issue. All you need to keep few things in your mind while getting admission in other school.
1). Your school (in which you are seeking admission) must come under the same board.
2). You must have passed your 11th standard.
3). You must have all the documents which is required for admission (including migration certificate).
>>To get migration certificate you should write a proper application to your school principal and ask to provide migration certificate. You should also mention the valid reason for leaving school.
24th April 2016, 12:33 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission to 12th directly in a different school?

Yes, you can apply for an admission to class 12 after passing class 11.

If there is any college which has vacant seats available to admit the candidates, then you can approach and easily avail the admission to pursue class 12.

The minimum criteria to avail admission to class 12 is that the candidate has to be passed class 11 from a recognized board of education.
24th April 2016, 01:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is definitely possible to get admission in class 12th in another being passed class 11th from other school as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

First, write an application to the current School that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
A copy of migration certificate and affidavit is also required for the process to change School.
24th April 2016, 01:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am, sorry to say that you cannot get your child admitted to a different school directly in class 12 as there is no such provision for it. You will have to get your ward admitted in 11th standard in the school first and then after clearing his 11th class, he might opt for 12th board examination in the concluding year.
24th April 2016, 03:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your school by giving a genuine reason after completion of your 11th standard. In your new school you have to submit a migration certificate and a mark sheet of 11th standard for getting admission in 12th class. So you should apply for the migration certificate in your current school at the time of leaving the school. In your new school you have to complete the new admission formalities to start your classes.
24th April 2016, 04:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Candidate need to go through a process of registration in 11th standard. That is why after registration you are not able to change school. If it is very important to change school then you need to consult your school dean. They will tell you whole process if required.
24th April 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in another school after completion of your 11th standard. As per Education Board rules, you must have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard in the same school. None of the schools offer admission to 12th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
24th April 2016, 09:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is very difficult to get admission in 12th standard in any school, because many schools started the 12th lessons from 11th standard onwards. So the admission to the 12th standard is very difficult. But you can try for the admission to 12th standard. It is always advisable to study both 11th and 12th in the same school. Try not to change the schools after 11th and continue in the same school.
24th April 2016, 10:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely it is very much possible to change your school after class XI to get admission in class 12th. You must have a genuine reason to change the school. Make sure that the board of both the schools should be same. You have to show the certificates to the school where you want to take admission to your ward:
Character Certificate
Class XI Passing Certificate
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?