23rd April 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage in graduation required for Kashmir administrative service exam?

I am the student of BA as I've recently completed my graduation.
I want to know what percentage should have in Graduation for KASHMIR ADMINISTATIVE SERVICE exams? Want to know the criteria for KASHMIR ADMINISTATIVE SERVICE exams? Does percentage matters or student should have graduate degree..but yeah Apart from PG holder and bed? Please do let me know! Thanks

24th April 2016, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage in graduation required for Kashmir administrative service exam?

No percentage criteria in Graduation is required to apply for Kashmir Administrative Service examination. Eligibility criteria required to apply for Kashmir Administrative Service examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 35 years as on 1st January of the examination.

3. You must have obtained a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

4. You must be Physically fit as mentioned below :-
I. For Males:
(a) Height: 165 cm
(b) Chest girth: 84 cm Expansion 5 cm

II. For Females:
(a) (a) Height: 150 cm
(b) Chest girth: 79 cm Expansion 5 cm

III. For Candidates from Leh/Kargil:
a. For Males:
(a) Height: 160 cm

b. For Females:
(a) Height: 145 cm
25th April 2016, 12:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage in graduation required for Kashmir administrative service exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of BA as I've recently completed my graduation.
I want to know what percentage should have in Graduation for KASHMIR ADMINISTATIVE SERVICE exams? Want to know the criteria for KASHMIR ADMINISTATIVE SERVICE exams? Does percentage matters or student should have graduate degree..but yeah Apart from PG holder and bed? Please do let me know! Thanks
Those who are interested to apply for Kashmir administrative service exam must complete Graduation course in any discipline with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university.

The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 35 years.

Official website - http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
6th August 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Kashmir Administrative Service after completing my graduation?
1st September 2017, 01:07 AM
19Amanpreet
Member+

The conditions of eligibility for JKPSC Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are as follows.

State : Candidate must be a permanent resident of the J&K State.

Educational Qualification

The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.

There is no minimum percentage requirement
26th May 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of b.tech food technology. Am i eligible for kashmir administrative services. Being a final year student can i apply for KAS?
6th June 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the m the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for KAS.
5th October 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am mechanical engineering student just 2018 pass out I want to give kashmir administrative service exam so tell me if I take one subject like quality assurance control is it possible is I am eligible for choosing that subject and what is the percentage criteria for engineers..
Please suggest me. If anyone found my paragraph
Thanks
17th June 2019, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc nursing from kashmir university am i eligible for KAS
12th January 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can a serving solider apply for KAS ?
What should be the age ( from to till ) of applicant ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?