25th April 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Names of colleges providing three years LLB course without entrance exam?

Hi i will complete my b.sc physics this year with approximately 65% and now i have decided to go for LLB ,as i am physics student i didn't have any idea about law entrance exams..So i want the names of colleges which can provide me three years LLB course without entrance exam.And among those which college is best one?

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching fro 3 years LLB in Delhi? List of top colleges providing 3 years LLB course?
  2. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  3. Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same?
  4. Am I eligible for LLB course after scoring 45%? Names of the colleges where I can get LLB degree?
  5. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  6. Colleges providing LLB after graduation? Is there any entrance exam to get into LLB college?
  7. What is the eligibility of biomadical engineering? Names of the colleges providing the course in 2 years?
  8. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  10. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  11. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  12. Names of some of the good LLB colleges?
  13. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  14. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years programme of delhi university?
  15. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  16. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  17. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education?
  18. Can I do BL if I am interested in taking up a Law as career
24th July 2016, 12:16 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of colleges providing three years LLB course without entrance exam?

Mostly of best LLB colleges conduct entrance exam for this courses

NALSAR University of Law
Justice City, R.R. District , Shameerpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500078

National Law School of India University
Registrar, National Law School Of India University, Teachers Colony, Chandra Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka 560242

National Law University
Nh-65, Mandore Road, Mandore, Rajasthan 342304

National Univ of Juridical Sciences
Lb Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal

ILS Law College
Law College Rd, Fergusson College Campus, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004

New Law College
Educational Complex , Erandwane, Paud Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411038

Symbiosis Society's Law College
Senapati Bapat Road, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004

Faculty of Law
Qila Rd, Qila, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001

University Law College
Bangalore Univeristy , Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore , Karnataka, India - 560056

Government Law College
A' Road, Churchgate, Mumbai- 400 020

Amity Law School
Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303

Faculty of Law Mumbai University
1St Floor, University Of Mumbai , Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400032

Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies
Vijaya College Campus, R V Road, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka 560004

Deptt of Laws
Sector 14 , Chandigarh, Punjab, India - 160014

Army Institute of Law
Sector 68, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160062

School of Law
Hl College Of Commerce Six Rd, Navrang Pura, University Area, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009

Govt Law College
Barton Hill Rd, Barton Hill, Kunnukuzhy, Trivandrum, Kerala 695035

Deptt of Law Calcutta University
51/1 , Hazra Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700 019

Hidayatullah National Law University Uparwara Post , Abhanpur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India - 493661
17th August 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges providing three years LLB course without entrance exam?

Are there college which offer llb without entrance? I have completed mcom and m working in icici..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?