2nd June 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How many colleges are there for Mechanical Engineering under Railway Engineering Institutes

We want know how many colleges for Mechanical Engg. catagory under railway enginnering Institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  2. For which types of post can I apply after qualifying IES exam in Indian Railways?
  3. How to apply for Indian Railway with my Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I appear in SCRA 2016 exam if going to pass 12th in 2016? -- [New]
  5. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  7. Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?
  8. How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  10. How to do railway engineering in mechanical after passing 12th class with PCM?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Indian Navy after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are those colleges and institutes?
  14. Can I do B.Tech in Mumbai University?
  15. Am I eligible for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at IITs or NITs?
  16. Best institution to do engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
28th August 2015, 07:57 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How many colleges are there for Mechanical Engineering under Railway Engineering Institutes

There is one institute under the Indian railways for the mechanical engineering named

Indian railways institute for mechanical and electrial engineers IRIEEN.

This institute is located at Jamalpur in the Munger district of Bihar .

The admission to this institute is based on the prestigious Special class railway apprentice which is conducted by UPSC

The 4 years of this Apprentice training leads to a degree in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?