1st May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I passed My graduation with 55%. And I m fully fit boy..
Am I eligible for sub inspector post of compassionate railway job? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the information. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation with 55% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?
  5. What is the importance of degree in becoming Sub Inspector?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  7. Am i eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com?
  8. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  9. Will I be eligible to do Ph.D in Management after completion of PGD in HR?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 52% marks?
  11. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  15. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology?
  16. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  17. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  18. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
1st May 2016, 09:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I passed My graduation with 55%. And I m fully fit boy..
Am I eligible for sub inspector post of compassionate railway job? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the information. Thank you!
You have passed graduation degree with 55% marks so, you are eligible for Sub Inspector post in Indian Railway.

Eligibility criteria for SI post:-

Educational Qualification:

Graduation degree from a recognized university.

Minimum age = 20 years
Minimum age = 27 years
1st May 2016, 10:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Sub Inspector Post in Railways:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in Indian Railways. There is no particular percentage criteria required to apply for Indian Railways Sub Inspector Recruitment. Railway Protection Force releases recruitment notification for filling up vacancies for the post of
>> Sub Inspectors
>> Constables

The basic educational qualification required for Sub Inspectors post in Railways is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduate Degree from a recognized university. As you have completed Graduation successfully, I am sure that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment RPF Sub Inspector. The minimum age required for this post is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 25 years fr this Sub Inspector post.
1st May 2016, 04:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for the post of a sub-inspector. Following is the eligibility criteria for the post;

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University.

> Candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years but should not have exceeded the age of 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?