3rd May 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NDA with 82% marks in 10th being a 12th student?

Sir, I have passed 10th with 82% marks and studying in 12th. I want to join NDA after completion of 12th. How can I join if I have scored 82% marks in class 10.

15th June 2016, 10:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NDA with 82% marks in 10th being a 12th student?

Procedure to join National Defence Academy after 12th Class:

As you are pursuing 12th Class, I suggest you to first complete Intermediate with good score. The minimum educational qualification required and percentage required are given below in detail.

>> For Army Wing: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education or equivalent Examination conducted by a state education board or a university.

>> For Air Force, Naval Wings and Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class Pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

If you are pursuing 12th Class, then I am sure you are eligible to appear in NDA Examination. NDA II 2016 recruitment notification is going to be issued on 18th June, 2016 and the last date of receipt of Applications is 15th July, 2016. You are required to first apply for the recruitment and pass the written examination followed by SSB Interview in order to join NDA. So that you will be join NDA based on merit score obtained in the written examination.

Click here for NDA II 2016 Details
29th June 2016, 08:27 AM
onemdindus

Eligibility to join NDA

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It takes people for joining

>>Indian navy
>>Indian army
>>Indian air force

Regarding educational qualifications, To join Indian army, you must have done 12th class with any stream from any one of the recognized Indian schools. To join Indian air force or navy, you must have done 12th class with PCM stream from any one of the recognized Indian schools.

You must be an indian citizen.

You must be unmarried.

You must be a male candidate.

You must be physically fit.

Your age must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
30th June 2016, 07:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you are pursuing in +2 you are eligible to appear for NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from any recognised board. Only male candidates and age between 16.5-19.5 years are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and interview ( SSB ) so you have to qualify in these stages for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?