4th May 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in B.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University being a BCA graduate?

Hello,
I am a BCA graduate. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi University or I am applicable for B.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University?

6th May 2016, 06:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in B.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University being a BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a BCA graduate. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi University or I am applicable for B.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University?
You have completed BCA course so you are eligible for B.Ed entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
6th May 2016, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in B.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University being a BCA graduate?

Yes, BCA graduates are eligible for B.Ed admission in Delhi University because computer science is a common subject these days in schools. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in BCA degree.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Admission will be on the basis of rank through counselling.
6th May 2016, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Examination. The important note given by Delhi University is given as follows.

>> Candidates from the below background are not at all eligible (As they do not generally study the subjects in Science/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Humanities) during the Graduation level

>> Hence, you are not eligible to appear in B.Ed Entrance Examination with BCA qualification. Generally the Eligibility of such degree will be considered by the admission committee during admission and the decision of the admission committee will be final. ..

>> The basic qualification required is, Candidates with minimum 50% marks either in Bachelor's Degree or in Master's Degree in Social Science/ Science or Humanities or Commerce. (or) B.E/ B.Tech with specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum 55% marks.
7th May 2016, 12:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hello,
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing BCA. The basic eligibility criteria required for B.Ed is Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply. The candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in Graduation.
7th May 2016, 12:38 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get the admission in Delhi university in B.Ed course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with 50% or bachelor in technology with minimum 55%. There is relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. The application form for examination will be available at www.cie.du.ac.in.
7th May 2016, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hello,
Bachelor Degree in any discipline is the basic qualification required for B.Ed admission. Eligible candidates should possess minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination. Those belonging to reserved category need to score 45% marks only. The admission to the B.Ed through Delhi University is based on the score obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University.
7th May 2016, 01:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

To appear for entrance required education qualification is bachelor degree with minimum 50%. For candidates having B.Tech degree the minimum required aggregate is 55%.

Candidates pursuing in final year or waiting for final year result can appear foe examination.So, you can appear for entrance examination.The application for examination is available now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?