4th May 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it tough to prepare and qualify in CAT? Cutoff percentile required to get admission in IIM?

Hello Everyone,
How long does it take for good preparation of CAT? Is it really tough? What percentile I have to secure for getting admission in IIM?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get admission in IIM, Ahmedabad? Coaching classes to prepare for CAT in Rajkot? -- [New]
  2. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  3. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  4. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff rank required in CAT to get admission in IIM-Ahmedabad?
  6. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  7. How much percentile is required in CAT to get into IIM A? Any chance for me if my English Vocabulary is not that great?
  8. How to do business management in Indian Institute of Management?
  9. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  10. Possibility to get admission in IIM-Madras for a candidate who has secured 97.4 percentile in CAT?
  11. Possibility to get admission in IIM-A for a candidate who has secured 99% in CAT?
  12. Is it tough to get a seat in IIM? Which are the good institutes in Vizag for CAT training?
  13. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
  14. Can I get admission to study in IIM if secured 76.23 percentile in CAT being an OBC female candidate?
  15. Which are the non IIM colleges and how much percentile is required in CAT?
  16. Number of seats in all IIM? Percentile required for a general category student to get admission in IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?
  18. Which course should I go for after doing graduation in BSc with 79%? In which colleges can I get?
10th May 2016, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it tough to prepare and qualify in CAT? Cutoff percentile required to get admission in IIM?

In a country like India competition is very tough due to large number of students applying for very less seats available at IIMs. Hence, we can say that it is very tough to get admission in IIMs.

You need a percentile of 99 in CAT to get admission in IIMs. Only the top rankers can get admission. Therefore, if you want to succeed then try to be well prepared for it in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?