4th May 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus written exam? How to prepare for HR round?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that what is the written test pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? Please let me know about the pattern. And tell me how can I prepare for the HR round?
With Regards-
Nisha Dhanker

14th May 2016, 03:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus written exam? How to prepare for HR round?

The Written test pattern is as follows:

* Section 1 - English

* Section 2 - Logical reasoning

* section 3 - Aptitude

The candidate has to qualify in each and every section i.e. Sectional cut off.

The candidates who have qualified the written test will be automatically given an essay writing where the candidate has to write about the topic given in 200 words.

After qualifying the essay round. The candidate will be selected for Technical interview and further HR interview.

The HR round is very easy as the interviewer will ask the basic questions which includes

* Tell me about yourself?

* Why do you want to join in Tech Mahindra?

* Are you willing to relocate?

* What do you know about the company?

* Why should we hire you?

To crack the HR round speak with confident and don't bluff the interviewer by fake answers. Just practice the above questions and appear for a mock interview with one of your friend.
15th May 2016, 06:31 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus written exam? How to prepare for HR round?

Written test of tech mahindra consists of mainly four Section, these section are elaborated in brief mentioned below;

1. First Section consists of English Grammar, where your English Skills are tested.
2. Second Section consists of unseen passage as well as logical reasoning where your
Imagination as well as argument for some particular topics is seen and tested how
fluent you are.
3. Third Section consists of vocabulary as well as some aptitude question.
4. Final section consists of some physiological questions.

So, these are the sections that you have to undergo while the written test in Tech mahindra.

Now, coming to HR Round.
It is simple and straight forward Round, where your Honesty is expected by the HR and apart from this your personality as well as intelligence is tested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?