28th April 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is GD round available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview?

Hello,
I would like to know that in
Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview
GD round is available?
Kindly tell me immediately.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  2. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  3. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  4. Is GD round available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  6. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  7. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round?
  8. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  10. How can I prepare for Aptitude and Technical rounds of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Interview pattern of Tech Mahindra?
  11. Is Online Aptitude Test available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  13. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  14. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Sample question papers of Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview Aptitude Test?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?
29th April 2015, 06:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GD round available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
GD round is available?
With Regards.
Yes, Tech Mahindra Off-Campus recruitment have GD round also.

GD topics for Tech Mahindra recruitment:-

Should India have dictatorship?

Is India still a secular state?

Reforms in Indian education system.

Is quality a myth in India?

Indian Villages are our strength or weakness.

We don't learn from history, we repeat it.
29th April 2015, 07:07 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is GD round available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview?

No, there is no GD round in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus. Tech Mahindra has mainly three rounds and they are: Online Test + Essay writing, Technical Interview and personal interview. There is no GD in Tech Mahindra. So, don't worry about that. Be prepared for online test and essay writing. Go through basic concepts of your stream for technical interview.
16th May 2015, 12:02 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Is GD round available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
GD round is available?
With Regards.

Yes, there is the GD Round in the Tech Mahindra. So, you need to prepare very hard for the GD, as Tech Mahindra conduct very hard and fast GD and most of the candidate are rejected in the GD rather than in the personal Interview or the technical Interview. Also the number of competitor will be very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?