3rd June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Are there any entrance exams held for mass communication courses in Delhi Colleges?

i want to know if entrance exams are held for mass communication courses in delhi collleges please let me know???

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any entrance exams held for mass communication courses in Delhi Colleges?
  2. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Which is a better field to go for after BMM, Masters in Mass Media or Mass Communication? Which has a better scope? List of colleges in Mumbai where the courses are held?
  6. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  7. Which Mass Communication courses are offering in Delhi University to Nepali students?
  8. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  9. Colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  12. Qualification required to be a Journalist? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  14. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  15. Coaching classes of mass communication in Delhi?
  16. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  17. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  18. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
26th June 2015, 06:07 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Are there any entrance exams held for mass communication courses in Delhi Colleges?

The list of exam for the entrance in Delhi colleges do the communication courses are below .

1. India Institute of mass communication, New Delhi

2. Delhi university Entrance Exam.

3. Jamia Milia Islamia entrance exam.

4. Xavier institution of communication entrance exam

5. Manipal institute of communication entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?