24th May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?

Hello Friends,
I want to apply for an Education Loan. I want to do MBA but don't know what documents I have to submit for applying the Education Loan. Kindly help me to know what papers required to apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [New]
  3. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  6. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  7. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
  10. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father monthly income is Rs. 8000? Documents required to apply?
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MCA at Anna University?
  13. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  15. Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study 3 years Bachelor's Degree course in Australia? Documents required to submit?
  17. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  18. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
25th May 2016, 10:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?

Documents required to apply for an Education loan to study MBA course are mentioned below :-

1. Admission Letter
2. Proof of Identity
3. Proof of Residence
4. IT Returns
5. Guarantor's last 6 months salary slips
6. Passport Size Photographs
7. Your academic certificates till Bachelor's degree
8. Collateral Security documents (if loan amount is greater than 7.5 lakh rupees)
26th May 2016, 10:27 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are interested to take the educational loan for your MBA degree. You want to know about the documents required to apply for the educational loan.

Following are the documents required for applying the educational loan:

--Admission Slip which you got from the college at the time of admission

--College fee structure (mentioning tuition fee, Hostel fee etc)

--10th, 12th , Graduation mark sheet (all semester)

--color photograph

--Address and Identity proof (PAN Card, Aadhar card etc)

--ITR file of your guardian

>> Firstly take a set of Xerox copy of all documents. After getting all these documents, visit to the nearest bank branch office from which you want to take the educational loan and then fill the application form. After filling the application form submit the application with the relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned within 10 days. You can also apply for the educational loan online from the official bank website.
26th May 2016, 03:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are various documents that might be asked by the bank, which is not quite possible to enumerate, however below I have mentioned the names of some the documents that are generally required for education loan in maximum banks and institutions.

> ID proof.

> Educational qualification certificates.

> Address proof.

> Guarantor's proof.

> Prospecting course fee details,

> Mortgage papers, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?