25th May 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam?

Can you please let me know what is the procedure of admission for BBA in the Christ University, Bangalore ? I would like to know the details about when are the application forms available and last date of submission as well as the date of when the entrance exam would be conducted. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the BBA entrance exam date? Last date of online submission form
  2. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  3. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  4. From where to get online form for BBA entrance exam of Pune University? Last date of submission of forms?
  5. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  6. Last date of submission of forms of BBA in Pune University?
  7. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  8. Last date of submission of BBA entrance exam forms?
  9. Admission procedure to study M.Com in Panjab University? Date of entrance exam and last date of form submission?
  10. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  12. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  13. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  14. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  15. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Last date of form submission?
  17. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  18. When can I buy the Entrance forms of IP University for BBA course? Last date for the submission of application forms?
31st May 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know what is the procedure of admission for BBA in the Christ University, Bangalore ? I would like to know the details about when are the application forms available and last date of submission as well as the date of when the entrance exam would be conducted. Thank you.
You need to complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in any discipline with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized board and final year candidates are also eligible to apply. The admission notification will be released during the month of April/May and One can download it from the official website and also collect from the respective university counter office as well.

Official website - www.christuniversity.in/
31st May 2016, 01:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam?

To get admission in BBA course in Christ University, Bangalore, you must have to fill the online application form by visiting the university official website www.christuniversity.in.

The detailed admission process is mentioned in the link provided below :-
http://www.christuniversity.in/comme...%28bba%29/1078.

The university has not yet released the dates for filling up the online application and date of entrance examination.
1st June 2016, 12:22 AM
visionman

Forms for the Academic year 2016-17 are closed. Forms are issued for the present year during December of previous year

For example, if you want to get admission in BBA 2016, then forms are issued in 2015 December. For dates of entrance exam and form submission dates and procedure of admission visit the below mentioned site.

http://www.christuniversity.in/applyonline/8
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?