28th May 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?

Hi,
What is the duration of Integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISC after completion of B.Sc? Whether it is includes Master's Degree? After completion of this Integrated PhD, please clarify my qualification will be M.Sc and PhD or B.Sc and PhD or Only PhD? And also clarify, I will named prefix Doctor into my name? What are the job opportunities after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. How to pursue MSc Ph.d integrated degree from IISC?
  3. Does IISC Bangalore offer masters degree in Genetics/Molecular Biology or just Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D?
  4. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  5. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  7. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D in Biology Science of IISC Exam?
  10. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  11. What kind of jobs we will get after pursuing B.Tech and do masters in administration?
  12. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
  13. Advantages and disadvantages of BBA and B.Sc? Is B.Sc valued more?
  14. After 12th if I dont get IIT college should I drop or take admission in average college?
  15. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  16. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  17. Which are the Bioscience courses available? I am interested in doing masters degree in institutes such as IITs and IISc
  18. Which degree is the best, Masters in Business Studies Integrated Course, LLB 5 years course and B.Com degree if I want to compete for IAS exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?