25th July 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?

I want to get into integrated PhD in IISc. so i wanted to learn about thes yllabus for IISc entrance test in biological sciences and books to follow.

Related Questions:
  1. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  2. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D in Biology Science of IISC Exam?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  6. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  8. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  9. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  10. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  11. What is the syllabus for MSc Integrated Ph.D?
  12. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  13. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D course(Physics) entrance exam of IISC?
  14. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D Physics entrance exam of IISC?
  15. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  16. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  17. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  18. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
5th July 2017, 05:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?

Information about Syllabus of Integrated PhD at IISc:

Here is the detailed information about Syllabus of Integrated PhD at IISC for Biological Sciences.

This credits are given below,

>> Core Courses - 25 credits

>> Elective Course - 19 credits

Some of the major subjects in it are,

* Mathematics and Statistics for Biologists
* Essentials in Microbiology
* General Biology
* Genetics
* General Biochemistry...etc.,

Click here for All the Contents
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?