2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Cut-Off for admission in Government college for an OBC candidate

Can anyone please provide me the cut-off marks required for admission in government college. I have scored 164 in UPSEE examination, 2016. I, belong to OBC category. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in NIT or any government college for a candidate who has scored 22.5 marks in GATE being an OBC student?
  2. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 48230 rank in JEE Main and 64.5% in 12th BSEB being an OBC candidate?
  3. What is MHT CET cutoff for Vidarbh Region OBC candidate for following colleges?
  4. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  5. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  6. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 43320 rank in JEE Main and 65.40% in 12th BSEB PCM being an OBC candidate?
  8. Cut off list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. How can I apply for BSc in DU?
  10. What's the cut-off percentage for an OBC candidate for getting admission in IIM's? I've secured 70% marks
  11. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 23.67 in GATE? My OBC cutoff is 22.5
  12. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  13. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?
  14. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  15. How may I get the cut off list of government medical colleges for MBBS course? I belong to OBC categories -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Medical cut off in government college after schooling from Chennai being a SC candidate?
  17. What is the cut-off percentage required to get admission for BAMS course in government college?
  18. What is the cut off required to get admission in government agricultural college?
30th August 2016, 11:42 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Cut-Off for admission in Government college for an OBC candidate

--It is great to see that you are interested in Higher studies and getting admission in Government College is quite difficult and you should get good marks in UPSEE Exam.

--You have 164 which is quite low marks compared to others and it is very difficult for the marks that you have obtained and you might get some private institutions and that also have some criteria and also difficult.

--Being OBC Category student, you had a great chance for cracking this exam and hope you do better in the next exam so that you can get into good top colleges.

Expected Rank for Different Departments:

Computer Science Engineering-586
Mechanical Engineering -630
Electrical Engineering-777
Civil Engineering-957
Electronics Engineering-1059
Information Technology-1091
Chemical Engineering-1139
Computer Science Engineering-1395
Mechanical Engineering-1451
Electronics and Communication Engineering-1740
12th September 2016, 06:24 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: Cut-Off for admission in Government college for an OBC candidate

Cuttoff Score Changes every year depending on some Factors like:
Number of College
Exam Difficulty Level
Number of sit in particular course
Number of student
etc....

UPSEE 2014 cutoff for Gen. -22-30% and OBC - 25%
You know the cutoff after its officially announcement.
You may get an idea from previous year ranking from various deportment

Computer Science : closing rank: 34965
Chemical Engineering: closing rank: 34755
Civil Engineering: closing rank: 34992
Electrical Engineering: closing rank: 34981
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?