6th June 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 10th as a private candidate from CBSE? Will there be problem at the time of placement in MNCs?

Sir i am done with my 10th cbse board, but my marks are not good, so i think i should do 10th again. I am studying in diploma, so tell me that can i do 10th as a private cbse student? Is there any problem in placement in MNCs?

9th June 2016, 03:00 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 10th as a private candidate from CBSE? Will there be problem at the time of placement in MNCs?

If you have scored less marks in your matriculation then you should go for improvement exams rather for 10th class again. Even you can go for 10th stadard again by private education under CBSE but doing matriculation in repetition may affects your resume and may create a problem in recruitment. Candidates who complete their matriculation in first attempt will be preferred over you for selection in MNC's. So you should continue your diploma and try to score good marks in your current exams.
For ease in selection you should have good communication skills, good general awareness, updated technical knowledge of your core field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?