7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What kind of work is available during probation period in Quovantis Technologies?

I am going to attend Quovantis Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment. I came to know that they will take selected candidates under probation period of 6 months. I would like to know that during this period what kind of work they will provide to the selected candidates?

9th June 2016, 09:39 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of work is available during probation period in Quovantis Technologies?

Let me tell you what exactly this probation period is?

After getting hired, candidate are put under training for some month. This duration of the training period is called Probation period.

Under the probation period, candidates performance is tested and his technical skills are also being tested on which they have been hired for the company.

If the employer finds that a particular candidate really posses some of the technical skills and they can acts like an asset for the organization, then the employer will hire him right away.

The work they are given under this period is based on the client projects. They will be offered clients projects only and will be examined the way of their initiation for the projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?