5th June 2011, 11:54 AM
hvngn

Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?

when will the admission forms for b.sc in zoology hons. be given by the presidency college,ashutosh college,bethun college and what is the cut off marks for b.sc in zoology hons. in bethun college and ashutosh college?

Related Questions:
  1. How much I need to score in H.S to get admission in Geography hons at Ashutosh college or Charu chandra or Netaji nagar or Presidence college?
  2. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  3. Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th?
  4. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  5. How to take admission in BSc Hons in Zoology? I have completed 12th
  6. In which college can I get admission for BSc Hons after passing 12th with 67%?
  7. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  8. Number of seats for English hons in Ashutosh college?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in Mohsin College for BSc hons in Zoology?
  10. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  11. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much score is needed to get Geo Hons in Ashutosh college?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  14. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  15. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh? I want to opt for Zoology Hons
  16. Which colleges are better for BSc Zoology Punjab College or Government Islamia College Lahore?
  17. How can I save my 1 year if got compartment in Physics of 12th? -- [New]
  18. Colleges offering MSc Genetics in Post Graduation? I have done BSc Zoology Hons from Hansraj College
17th November 2011, 11:09 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?

Application forms for various courses in all your mentioned college are generally available after the declaration of WBCHSE (West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination) results. The form can be collected from the college itself or downloaded online. A student cannot apply for more than 2 subjects. Based on the secondary and higher secondary academic records a preliminary screening is conducted. It is followed by a written admission test. Based on the performance of the admission test and the result of the last public examination, a student is granted admission.

To apply for BSc(Hons) in zoology in bethun college, the candidates should have passed 10+2 exams in 2011.

to get admission in asgutosh college you have to required of Aggregate: 60%, Biology: 65% and (Passed in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics)
thank you
16th January 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?

when i will get the form for b.sc hons. in zoology in delhi university?what are the scopes after it?name some good colledges for this in du?
3rd April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

when are the admisson forms of presidency college, asutosh college and lady brabon colleges would be issued for bsc honors courses i n the year 2012. for admisson in the 1st year batch?
17th April 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

When the form of chemistry,physiology will be given in jadavpur university the year of 2012?
30th October 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

My subject combination is biology chemistry psychology nutrition can i get zoology honors in ashutose orbethin cologe or ang other cologe
31st May 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the subject combination that i can opt in zoology hons in du?
4th June 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Hs with 60%marks in science stream, I have 70%in chemistry , 57% in biological science, 42% in physics, D in mathematics, can I get (chemistry or biologi ) honors? in any Gov college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?