15th June 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?

IF CANDIDATE HAS PASSED 12th FROM DELHI AND HIS PARENTS BELONG TO UP I MEAN HE HAS UP DOMICILE, COULD HE GET BENEFIT OF UP DOMICILE UNDER NEET AND HE DO NOT WANT TO GO FOR DELHI DOMICILE

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  2. Criteria for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh? Can I apply for UPCPMT?
  3. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the criteria for being a domicile of Uttar Pradesh?
  5. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  6. Am I eligible for domicile of UP, if completed studies in Delhi but parents from UP? -- [New]
  7. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  8. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  9. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  10. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  11. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  12. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  13. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  14. Eligibility criteria to get Uttart Pradesh domicile?
  15. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  16. How can I make domicile certificate of uttar pradesh? I've been living in Jharkhand for the last 15 years but having home in Uttar Pradesh
  17. Can I get Domicile Certificate to study 11th in Rajasthan if studied 10th and belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  18. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
16th June 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?

For state government colleges admission you need domicile certificate to get the benefit of reservation. Hence, if you have permanent resident in that particular state then surely you will get all benefit of being a domicile.

You can only get the domicile certificate from place where your or parent's permanent residence is available. You can't become a domicile of Delhi if your residence is in UP.
12th June 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?

Whose domicile certificate is require parents or it can be in the name of student?
3rd October 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

My daughter passed all the examination from jharkhand as i am doing govt. job there but my permanent resident is in U P. I want to take home state quota in jee Main 2018 in UP. What to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?