6th June 2011, 10:24 AM
JITUSMUTKURE

How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?

sir, my father is resident of madhya pradesh. my mother by birth maharashtrian but settled at madhya pradesh after marriage. i have completed my studies from 1st to 12th in maharashtra now i have given CET of Maharashtra. i applied for bonafied certificate but my plea was rejected on the ground that 15 years are not completed for my stay. now the question is whether i get domicile certificate or not. and if not can i get admission to govt. MBBS college without domicile certificate. please guide me.
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  3. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  4. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  5. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  6. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  7. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  8. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  9. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college? -- [New]
  10. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  11. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  12. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  13. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  14. How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?
  15. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  16. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  17. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  18. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?

Sir,
I born in punjab,but i studied from 6th to 12th in maharashtra.I have given cet exam,but i don't have domicile certificate.Will it be required for admissions in first year enggenering.please rply fast.
thanks.
11th August 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?

I born in Madhya Pradesh,but i studied from 6th to 12th in maharashtra.I have given cet exam,but i don't have domicile certificate.Will it be required for admissions in first year enggenering.please rply fast.
thanks.
5th February 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i born in proper mumbai and my child also born in proper mumbai after completed 3 year my child i was shifted to Mira road Dist thane
from where i get my child domicile certificate from town or from Mira road Thane District pl give reply in my email [email protected]
25th March 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I BORN IN KARNATAKA AND I AM STAYING IN MAHARASTRA FROM 17 YEARS HOW CAN I GET DOMICILE CERTIFICATE [email protected]
2nd April 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am from Karnataka andq living in Mumbai, Maharashtra since 1989. My son is born in Mumbai and he has appeared for 12th std exam and also appearing for MHT-CET Exam 2013. Will the Domicile Certificate is necessary for the admission of Engineering college in Mumbai, since he is staying in Mumbai, Maharashtra for more than 15 years?
2nd December 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I was born in Madhya Pradesh in 1996. Studied upto Class I to X in M.P. Passed Class X in 2012. Thereafter Shifted to Rajasthan in 2012. Can I get domicile certificate of Madhya pradesh.
27th March 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am living in U.P and my school is in Delhi. How will I get a domicile for U.P
9th October 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
21st December 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i got retired from navy in 2008 and since May 2003 i am continue living in Maharastra. presently in kamothe navi mumbai. my son has completed his schooling from 1st to 6th standard in colaba mumbai. and from 7th to 12th is in kamothe navi mumbai. Now i want to know that is domicile necessary for his admission and appearing for MBBS/ Medical college. if it is necessary then please inform procedure to get domicile certificate. thanking you.
my email address [email protected]
18th March 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra?

Sir, I am staying in Nashik, Maharashtra for the past 10 years. I have studied in Nashik from 3rd std to 12th std. Now I have applied for MH-CET Medical. We do not have any property. We are staying on rent all these years. How do I get a domicile certificate? Kindly help.

My e-mai ID is [email protected]
9th July 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

my son is not born in maharashtra nor me ( his mother) and his father born in maharashtra .but my son has completed his schooling from 1st to 12 stdin maharashtra.how do i get to applyfor domicile.please revert back here:[email protected]
17th December 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, let me know the list of reputed private medical colleges in India which do not require domicile certificate for admission in MBBS course.
25th June 2017, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
In my birth certificate permanent address is given.
Is birth certificate substitutes domicile certificate.
2nd November 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am having Domicile certificate from Jalagaon where I have studied.Since last 20 years I am residing at Nasik for my buisness. Now can I apply again for domicile certificate for Nasik district for my daughter's education.
25th February 2020, 11:24 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility for getting a domecile certificate is
Candidate must leave for 10 years in the estate
Candidate must have studied 10 and 12 from the state
Yes, you are eligible for the certificate
You will have to get a domecile in order to secure admission in MBBS course
As you have completed your 10 and 12 from the state you may get the certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?