16th June 2016, 11:57 AM
ankush koundal

How many chance is given to reappear for the exam in MBA?

I have supply on 2nd semester of MBA and i will clear mba... and i was attend 3 time or re.appear exam....but it not clear....so how many chance give to attend the exam...? Can you guide me with the right information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to reappear for CBSE compartment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many chance is given to reappear for the exam in MBA?
  3. What should I do in case I got my result marked as absent even though I appeared for my MBA exam from Hisar university?
  4. Can I reappear for the improvement exam this year?
  5. How many chance we can take to reappear for 12th exam through NIOS board?
  6. Can I reappear in DCET if failed to clear it last year?
  7. Can I appear for an IAS exam in 2016 if still having pending reappears?
  8. Can I obtain 2 marksheets after appearing in ISC Supplementary exams? Will there be any problem at the time of employment?
  9. How to find out if a particular University is approved by UGC or not?
  10. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  11. Can I reappear for SSCL exam after 16 years of failing the exam? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  12. Can I reappear in 12th exam? How much time will it take to reappear in 12th?
  13. Can I reappear if secured 73.6% in 12th PCM of Chhattisgarh Board?
  14. Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement exam or as a private candidate if failed in 1st compartment attempt?
  15. Can I reappear for degree exam in case of getting low score?
  16. Is it necessary to qualify in Mathematics in 11th to get promotion in 12th PSEB?
  17. What should I do next if I failed in my diploma course?
  18. Can I reappear for NEET exam? What is the date of admission in Allen Institute?
6th September 2016, 11:04 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many chance is given to reappear for the exam in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankush koundal View Post
I have supply on 2nd semester of MBA and i will clear mba... and i was attend 3 time or re.appear exam....but it not clear....so how many chance give to attend the exam...? Can you guide me with the right information on the same? Thanks!
There is no limit to apply for CAT, MAT exam for getting admission in MBA course.

Candidates can appear in exam for infinite number of times to get admission in reputed institutes.

CAT 2015-16 Exam Notifications are out:
  • Registration for CAT 2016 : 8 August 2016 - 22 September 2016
  • Availability of Admit Cards: 18th October 2016
  • CAT Test Dates : 04 December 2016
  • CAT Results : 3rd week of December
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?