16th June 2016, 01:44 PM
vvkrish

Can I I teach B.Tech/M.Tech students of engineering colleges after PhD in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?

I did my M.Sc in Electronics and now I am Doing Ph.D in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology. After completion of my Ph.D degree can i eligible to teach B.Tech /M.Tech Students in Engineering Colleges?

Related Questions:
17th June 2016, 10:34 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I I teach B.Tech/M.Tech students of engineering colleges after PhD in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?

You have completed your M.Sc degree in Electronics. You are pursuing Ph.D in Electronics and Instrumentation. Yes, definitely you are eligible to teach B.Tech/ M.Tech students after completing your Ph.D degree.

>>After completing your Ph.D degree, you are eligible for applying Assistant Professor Job in any engineering college. You have to go through the selection procedure i.e interview. if you are selected in interview then you start your career in teaching line. The role of Assistant Professor is to take classes of B.Tech/ M.Tech students. So you will definitely teach engineering students after completion of Ph.D course.

>>So in my opinion you have to firstly complete your Ph.D degree and then start applying for Assistant Professor job in reputed colleges across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?