20th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to qualify GRE and TOEFL to get China Study Visa?

Hi,
Kindly let me know that I have to qualify GRE and TOEFL to get Study Visa for study in China? Is it necessary to qualify these exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for MS in Biotechnology with H4 Visa without giving GRE and TOEFL exam? -- [New]
  3. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  5. Will I have problem in getting the Visa if I have 271 score in GRE and 51 in TOEFL?
  6. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  8. Chances to appear in GRE and TOEFL after completing B.Tech? Would I face any problem during Visa interview?
  9. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  10. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?
  12. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  13. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Process to join MD/MS in Canada for foreigner student?
  15. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Does candidates face difficulty to get China Study Visa for Master’s Degree? Time taken to process visa?
  17. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  18. Entrance exams for master degree in ISA and Canada
21st June 2016, 09:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to qualify GRE and TOEFL to get China Study Visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Kindly let me know that I have to qualify GRE and TOEFL to get Study Visa for study in China? Is it necessary to qualify these exams?

Yes, it is necessary to qualify TOEFL with 550, IELTS 5.5.

The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required to study in China. The GRE score will be helpful for you to get the admission in some universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?