20th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in University of Central Lancanshire?

Hi,
Can I know the fee expenses of MBA course in University of Central Lancanshire? Kindly tell me the duration of this course also.

Related Questions:
  1. Does University of Central Lancanshire offer scholarship to do MBA for international students?
  2. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  7. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  9. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
  10. Fee expenses of MBA(Finance) course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBA in Xavier University?
  15. Total expenses of coaching classes for MBA entrance exam? Fee expenses of MBA in IIM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  17. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
21st June 2016, 09:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in University of Central Lancanshire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can I know the fee expenses of MBA course in University of Central Lancanshire? Kindly tell me the duration of this course also.

The course duration of MBA in University of Central Lancashire is 1 year. It is full time course duration.
The fee for the full time course is 11, 500 Pounds/year.
The eligibility to study the course is undergraduate honors degree and at least 6.5 in the British Council IELTS test. A score of 600-650 in the TOEFL paper based test (250 on the TOEFL computer based test).
The aspirant can find the details in the website link given Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?