24th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges to do part time Phd in Karnataka or Tamil Nadu near by Kerala State?

I have completed my MA Urdu (Distance) from Maulana Azad National University Hyderabad with 61%. seeking to get admission to Phd Part time.? Can yo uplease let me know the colleges which I can apply for? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  2. List of colleges offering part time PhD(Tamil) in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  4. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  5. List of recognized universities offering PhD(Computer Science) in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  7. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  9. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  10. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?
  11. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  13. List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?
  14. Which is the domicile for my daughter, parent's native place or the present residence?
  15. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  16. List of best colleges in Kerala and outside to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D course?
  17. Where should I apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology? How much years it take and how much articles will I have to write for it? -- [New]
  18. Universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam?
25th June 2016, 10:04 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of colleges to do part time Phd in Karnataka or Tamil Nadu near by Kerala State?

List of colleges to do part time Phd in Karnataka or Tamil Nadu near by Kerala State
  1. Bharathiar University-Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu
  2. IBS-Hyderabad,AP
  3. Amrita University, Amrit Nagar-Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu
  4. Institute for Social and Economic Change-Bangalore,Karnataka
  5. Manipal University- Manipal,Karnataka
  6. SRM University-Tamil Nadu
  7. University of Hyedrabad-Hyedrabad,AP
  8. Andhra University College of Law
  9. VIT University- Vellore and Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?