27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer will be released? Qualification required to apply?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that when the notification for Civil Overseer will be released in Bharat Coking Coal Limited? I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly tell me what qualification is required to apply? Thank you in advance!

28th June 2016, 05:48 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer will be released? Qualification required to apply?

BCCL is the subsidiary of Coal India Limited. It has announced the notification for Civil Overseer. Below I have mentioned the qualification & age require for the same.

1.Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum age is 30 years as on 7-7-2016 to apply for it.
2. A candidate must be completed Matriculation or equivalent.
3. Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years) or Diploma in Mining Engineering (3 years) from a recognized institute.

Candidates will have to face written exam & interview. You still have time to apply for the same. Below I have mentioned the dates.

1. Application Start Date - 15.06.2016
2. Application End Date - 7.7.2016
3.Last date of fee payment - 10.7.2016
4. Written Exam - Date will be announced.

So you must fill the online form if you posses above mentioned eligibility.
28th June 2016, 11:58 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the notification of Bharat Coking Coal Limited Civil Overseer will be released? Qualification required to apply?

You will be surprised to know that Bharat Cooking Coal Limited (BCCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of post Civil Overseer. You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for this post. Following are the details regarding this post:

Educational qualification:

--Student should have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination.

--Also Student should possess Diploma degree in Civil Engineering (3 Years) from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

**So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 07th July 2016. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, selection process etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of BCCL recruitment in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BCCL-Civil overseer recruitment.pdf(498.2 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?