28th June 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?

Can I get my Msc biochemistry in abroad after securing my Bsc in biochemistry? because it will be easy to secure Msc in biochemistry frm abroad with a practise? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses to do after B.Sc Biochemistry except M.Sc?
  2. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  3. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  4. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  5. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  6. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  7. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  8. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  10. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  13. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  14. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  15. What to do after B.Sc. Biochemistry? What are the field available in M.Sc.?
  16. Am I eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology post being B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology holder? -- [New]
  17. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  18. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
29th June 2016, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get my Msc biochemistry in abroad after securing my Bsc in biochemistry? because it will be easy to secure Msc in biochemistry frm abroad with a practise? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc in Biochemistry.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Biochemistry from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Biochemistry course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
30th June 2016, 09:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do M.Sc. Biochemistry course in Abroad after completing your Graduation in B.Sc. Biochemistry course. To get admission in M.Sc. Biochemistry course in Abroad Universities, you must have a valid GRE (not mandatory) and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores.

Once, you appear and get good scores in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores to apply for admission to M.Sc. Biochemistry course in Abroad Universities. After receiving i20 (admission letter) from any of the universities you have applied for admission, you need to apply for Visa and once, you get visa, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies in M.Sc Biochemistry course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?