16th February 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?

can i do M.sc biochemistry after my completion of B.sc medical? If no then what should do ? & If yes then please tell me the names for M.sc biochemistry colleges in punjab

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  2. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  3. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  4. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  5. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  6. Can I do MSc Medical Biochemistry after completion of BSc Chemistry?
  7. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  8. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  9. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
  10. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  11. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  13. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector? -- [New]
  14. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  15. Am I eligible for medical college after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  16. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  17. Can I do MSc in medical biochemistry after BSc in Zoology?
  18. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
16th February 2012, 10:23 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?

Yes. You can join M.Sc in Biochemistry soon after the completion of B.Sc with Medical or Science related streams.

If you have gone through Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subject in your Graduation, then it will be an added advantage for you in M.Sc Biochemistry.

If you are not even an average candidate in Chemistry, then don't opt for this course. Because, in Biochemistry, you have to remember the various big chemical structures.

Candidates who will complete this course will have good number of job opportunities in several
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Hospitals

Here are some of the best colleges for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Punjab.

-Guru Nanak Deve University, Amritsar
-Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
-Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana

You can join this course in any of the above mentioned colleges whch are good for this course.

During the course, try to gain subject knowledge and try to be strong enough in practical knowledge too.

If you are having strong practical knowledge, obviously you can peform well in the job which you are going to join which will benefit you in moving to higher level positions in a short span of time.

Try to get job through campus placements itself. Initially, the candidates will not be paid high salaries by companies.

Decide yourself of the department which you want to join either Quality control, Production or R&D and prepare accordingly. Wish you all the best.
16th February 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do M.sc biochemistry after my completion of B.sc medical? If no then what should do ? & If yes then please tell me the names for M.sc biochemistry colleges in punjab
if u have any of the following subjects in bsc, then u can do Msc biochemistry
1.BIOCHEMISTRY
2.ZOOLOGY
3.BOTANY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?