28th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is probation period for selected candidates in Sysbiz Technologies?

Hi,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the probation period? I am going to attend Interview of Sysbiz Technologies but I came to know that they will take the selected candidates in the probation period for few months. I don't get this probation period. Please somebody tell me.

30th June 2016, 11:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is probation period for selected candidates in Sysbiz Technologies?

The probation period for selected candidates in Sysbiz Technologies depends on the job role being offered. Usually for freshers in technical side, the probation period is 14 months including training months. You will need to work for 14 months post which your employment status will be permanent. If you perform satisfactorily during the probation period, you will be given permanent status. Usually most of the candidates are made permanent before the completion of probation period.
1st July 2016, 12:37 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is probation period for selected candidates in Sysbiz Technologies?

Probation period is that duration in a company till which employee is kept for a temporary period in the company and is being observed and looked whether he can act as a milestone for the company or not.

Till this time being he is observed based on his performance as well as work and his dedication toward the company.

Yes, this happens that after probation period only few candidates are selected, but now a days everyone is made permanent after the probation period is over and no one is kicked off.

because now a days company are in the look for fresher employee only so that they can take more work from then at less salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?